All content on Apkaze.com is either sent to Apkaze.com via email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and is believed to be in the public domain. Published content (including images and videos) is believed to be published within our rights under the US Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, US Code).
Notice of Copyright Infringement
ApkAze.Com complies with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any notice of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material is posted on apkaze.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned via any search engine and you want that material removed, you must provide written communication detailing the information listed in the section below. Please note that if you misrepresent the information listed on our site that infringes your copyright, you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). We recommend that you first consult with a lawyer to get legal assistance in this regard.
The following elements should be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we can contact you. You must also add a valid email address.
- You must describe in sufficient detail the allegedly infringing copyrighted work and include at least one search term in which the material appears in apkaze.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not permitted by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information contained in the notice is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Signed by an authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please email the violation notice to contact[@]apkaze.com.
Please allow a day or two for an email response. Note that e-mailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to improper handling of the complaint. Thank you.